Employment and training
The MAS Experience Job Community
Post positions at the MAS Jobs National site and find local apprentices in your state by searching at:
The right person for the role
MAS National helps employers with the right recruitment solution to suit their needs in the selection of suitable candidates for apprenticeships and traineeships.
Training and support
Your Business Consultant will provide ongoing support for the life of the apprenticeship.
Employers who need extra assistance are provided two levels of services during the In-training support phase:
- Tailored Support – on-line and phone support (one-off queries or simple issues), face to face support with BC if intensive support required.
- Wrap-around services – quarterly regional training and information sessions for employers struggling in managing their apprentice. Networking opportunities are presented to these employers to enable them to develop peer relationships for support. Business Consultants will deliver sessions and training with centralised support from State Managers, National BD Manager and General Manager.
- Follow up – Business Consultants will follow up with employers on an as needs basis to ensure that no further support is required
Employer information sessions provide the opportunity to support employers who may be struggling with their Australian Apprentice and will be held in local offices or other appropriate venues that are easily accessible to employers.
Assistance to enhance your employee’s industry skills
- Advice on options for accessing specialised services
- Advice on financial management or referral to appropriate services
- Advice employment relationships and expectations or referral to appropriate Government agency
- Advice on additional training eg LLN, Foundations skills
- Monthly sms/phone contacts
- Referrals to appropriate external supports
- Employer support
- Follow up