Advice and support
Whether you’re looking for your first job or wanting to change career, a MAS professional can offer advice. We can help identify other options open to you and provide an impartial sounding board to check if you’re doing the right thing. Call MAS National on 1300 MAS NAT (627 628).
Your Business Consultant will provide ongoing support for the life of the apprenticeship in the form of:
- Face to face: advice, consultation, literacy and numeracy assessment, aptitude tests and referral in person
- Web based online support: The MAS Experience Job Community, AirCV and 24/7 job smart matching
- Phone contact support: CareerMe phone app, 1300 MAS NAT (627 628), SMS contact
Who is involved in my Australian Apprenticeship?
- Australian Apprentices have the same entitlements as all other employees (awards and minimum wages apply)
- A parent/guardian may also be involved if the apprentice or trainee is under 18
- Has access to mentoring support through MAS National
View the infographic below to see all the roles involved in Australian Apprenticeships.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m looking to start an apprenticeship but I’m not really sure where to begin. Who can help me with this process?
Call 1300 MAS NAT (627 628) or speak with your business consultant who will help you to find an apprenticeship/ traineeship which is right for you.
Who do I call to query my pay / employment conditions?
Who pays my TAFE/Trade School/RTO fees?
Who do I contact if I have concerns about work, trade school/training, or if any other personal circumstances change that may affect my apprenticeship/traineeship?
Call 1300 MAS NAT (627 628) and we will refer you to one of our qualified apprentice/trainee mentors
How do I apply for the Trade Support Loan?
Call 1300 MAS NAT (627 628) or speak with your Business Consultant for further information on how to apply, opt-in or opt-out.
For any other assistance please contact your Business Consultant or phone 1300 MAS NAT (627 628).