Apprentices and trainees
It’s more than a job at MAS.
You’ll earn while you learn, and get a qualification to get ahead. We’ll help you choose the industry and employer, based on what you love and what you do best.
The MAS Experience
We’ve always got your back. We’ll be there from start to finish, helping you get started and supporting you along your training journey with a mix of face-to-face, phone and web based services.
Here’s what to expect from us:
Before you start
- Help finding the right career path for your personality and interests via a range of tools and resources
- Links to job opportunities through the MAS Job Communities
During your training
- Help with payment of any personal benefits or Government incentives you might be eligible for
- One-on-one mentoring and support for whatever challenges you face
- On and off the job training through a structured program that leads to a nationally recognised qualification
What are you waiting for? If you’re over 15 and looking for a new career path, complete the Gateway form for one-on-one job search assistance
You can learn more about the MAS Experience in our Apprentice and Trainee Guide.