We’re hiring in Mt Gambier and Wodonga!
Are you an expert in Customer Service?
MAS National is looking for part-time Customer Solutions Consultants in regional Victoria (Wodonga) and also South Australia (Mt Gambier).
MAS National has been providing the highest quality apprenticeship support services to employers and apprentices since 1998. We are passionate about the benefits that apprenticeships and traineeships can bring to both the individual, and the business they work for.
Role of the Consultant
You’ll be working with our Australian Apprenticeship Support Team to deliver the MAS experience, however will also collaborate with other parts of our company; such as AGA.
As a consultant, you will consequently have the opportunity to help others achieve their personal goals and support small businesses to achieve their organisational goals.
The successful applicant must undergo National Police and Working with Children Checks. These checks must be completed prior to confirmation of employment for this role.
The desired skills for the position are as follows:
- Proven experience in a similar role that involves customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to produce quality and detailed service effectively in a timely manner.
- Ability to contribute to the growth of the organisation by meeting and exceeding targets.
- General interest and knowledge of apprenticeships and also the industry as a whole.
- Knowledge of functions in TYIMS & Job Ready Active is favourable.
How to apply?
For more information and to apply for the Wodonga role, check out the job post on LinkedIn.
For more information and to apply for the Mt Gambier Role, check out the job post on Seek.