We’re looking for a new team member!
Are you a Customer Service extraordinaire?
MAS National are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Customer Solutions Consultant to join our Launceston office!
MAS National have been providing the highest quality apprenticeships support services to employers and apprentices since 1998. We are passionate about the benefits that apprenticeships and traineeships can bring to both the individual, and the business they work for.
About the role…
If you love helping people, seeing people achieve their career goals and supporting businesses to succeed, this role is for you!
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a National Police Check and Working with Children Check prior to confirmation of employment for this role.
In this challenging yet rewarding and varied role your main focuses will be:
- Provide phone and face to face support on the full range of services.
- Assisting apprentice seekers matching the right person to the right apprenticeship or traineeship with the right employer.
- Attend schools and expo’s to promote and coordinate MAS apprenticeship services including presentations, website uploading of information on apprentice CV’s,
- apprenticeship or traineeship opportunities and general enquiries.
- Provide mentoring to our apprentices/trainees within their first 3 months of their apprenticeship
- Data entry – providing a streamlined and totally centralised service that will administer and manage all data entry e.g. training contracts, trade support loans, claims etc. Electronic filing and archiving will also be required.
Do you have the skills?
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role and/or experience in providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to meet and exceed targets.
- Ability to contribute to the growth of the organisation by working as part of a team and autonomously.
- Experience working within Australian Apprenticeships would be desirable however not essential as training will be provided.
Want to know more or apply?
If you have any questions about the role, you can contact our Customer Solutions Manager, Josephine Amore on 0488 300 280 for a confidential discussion.
Applications will close COB on the 30th January 2017.