Expressions of Interest – MAS National
MAS National alongside a consortia of businesses, have been selected to deliver the full suite of support services to apprentices and employers across South Australia, Victoria and Tasmania. To successfully complete the tender, several key staff are required as an immediate priority. With a launch date of July 1, 2015 key positions are to be recruited as follows:
- Business Consultant Team Leaders
- Business Consultants
- Customer Service Consultants Team Leaders
- Customer Service Consultants
The MAS Experience will be delivered by the following:
- MAS National in South Australia
- Business & Employment in Tasmania
- Apprenticeships Group Australia and APlus Apprentice + Trainee Services in Victoria
- Work & Training in Tasmania
- Career Employment Group in South Australia
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team delivering new and improved support services to Trainees and Apprentices. Candidates with experience in this field will be viewed favorably.
Appointment is subject to a satisfactory police check and successful candidates will be required to hold a current Working with Children Check.
Send your details and resume to email@example.com